ya... just another poetry...

Trust me

I’m not a child
There’s no need to hide me
Cause when the blue bells ring
It will still be mine to go

I’m not a woman
There’s no need to protect me
Cause when love ones are hurt
The war still is mine to brawl

I’m not a man
There’s no need to judge me
Cause when the hottest iron struck
The hurt still is mine to cry

I’m not an oldie
There’s no need to support me
Cause when troubles tumble by
The wisdom still is mine to exploit

I’m neither this nor that
I’m me, I’m I

well, i'm embarrased by my earlier post... don wanna talk much bout it though... so.. did ya enjoy the poem? the best part? its all written in 100 words onli!

Comments

Sillyaaron said…
Lol...like that also wanna say meh...but do like this a lot...So god damn miss it man...haha...
Michael Myers said…
LOL. We are who we r. Good one!!
bobo said…
aaron: thx.. i'm happy tat ur still here to read my poems... thax a lot...

narvindran: thx a lot.. n thx for still sticking with me till now

yash: thank you... btw, my comment slot missed you.. it's been a while...
ashlyn said…
i am so sorry.. the roy is me.. well, technically, the person who signed in before me kinda forgotten to sign of.. so sorry..
Michael Myers said…
i will alwayz be.....lolz
Melanie said…
I love this part
"I'm neither this nor that
I'm me, I'm I."
I love it! I am who I am...

Popular Posts